NEW to Baby Casting Co.
Would you like to start your own baby casting business, creating babies hands and feet and displaying them for new parents? Then look no further! Our founder Gemma has had over 10 years in the business and is now willing to train individuals in how you can do this too.
In this course you will learn the following:
- How to take the moulds from babies Hands and Feet (wriggly baby? no Problem)
- How to pour the finished moulds
- Prepping, sealing and sanding
- Painting (multiple choices)
- Framing/Displaying the finished casts.
As well as everything in between.
This course is intended to be a 1:1 in person and you will need to Travel to our studio, this is a one day course. A Model will be provided on the day for you but you will also be practising with a baby model doll to perfect your moulds.
On the day you will receive a some equipment which contains:
- Small 8×8 frame (your choice of Colour)
- Small tester pots of paints
- Small pot of our Sealant.
- Small bag of Aliginate.
- Small bag of Plaster.
You can purchase a Kit from us that will contain all the things needed to set you up if you prefer.
On the day we will discuss all the issues you may run into such as air bubbles or breakages if the frames get dropped in the future.